Monday, December 03, 2007

Confess to Johnny Depp, Demon Barber

There is a new movie coming up that I am quite sure that I will be seeing alone. Which is totally fine by me! I can enjoy Johnny Depp all to myself! There is too much blood and gore for the children, and Mark flat out will not watch a musical. Even if it means his favorite actress, Nicole Kidman is in it. Yes - I get to enjoy Moulin Rouge all by my lonesome, too. And I like it that way just fine. It's just a 'me movie' and I love my 'me movies'!

Mr. Depp's new movie is called Sweeney Todd - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. (It kind of feels funny to call him 'Mr.' Depp - like we've gone and gotten old or something. And I guess we have. But oh, how I loved him, adored him, in 21 Jumpstreet. Seems like a lifetime ago, and just yesterday, too.) Ok, back to the topic at hand - his new flick. It will be cool to see in the theater, but, I can't wait until it comes out on DVD, so I can enjoy it all by my lonesome on one of my 'me movie' nights! I'll watch it ov er and over again, just like I do Moulin Rouge.

There is a lot of cool buzz going around on the internet in reference to the new film. It's almost like building up a cult following, before the movie is even out! I just love that! It makes going to see the movie that much more exciting! You can visit the official Sweeney Todd movie site to start out with. And you guys all know I love MySpace, and you can visit Sweeney Todd on MySpace - now that's just cool! And their MySpace page looks really awesome!

A major part of the storyline, though, is revenge and you can get involved in the Sweeney Todd community by confessing revenge you've taken on someone. Just check out the Sweeney Todd Buzznet group and you will see there are several ways you can confess your revenge. There are already quite a few confessions there and it is really interesting and entertaining to hear and read all of them.

You wanna know what I did out of revenge? I'm purely evil, I tell you! Ok, well, every evening Mark puts his 'to-go' coffee cup on the counter next to the coffee pot when he comes home from work. He just brings it in from the car and sets it there. And every morning, I take him coffee in bed. Well - get this! One morning last week, I was mad at him from some moronic crap he'd said the night before - and when I poured his coffee .... I didn't rinse out his cup first! HA!


No comments: