Sunday, July 01, 2007

Razor-cut pink shag

By my sweet and wonderful friend, Kristi:

And the back of said shag:

Ain't it cute, ya'll??? I'm so excited about it - I just love it!!

And here is a pic of Kristi and I together:

I had so much fun in Dallas, but, I really wish that I could've stayed longer, or actually had a car while I was there, so I could see more people! But we did have fun!

I sure do miss all my friends and family, though!

Thank you so much, Kristi! You're definitely one of Dallas' finest!!
_________________________________________________________________

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is cute! I like it a lot. And it's a good reminder that I need a cut!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much, Tess!

And you're welcome - for the reminder! LOL

lattégirl said...

It is VERY cute! But is that grey I see at the back? For shame!!

lattégirl said...

PS: you need to take that first photo and use it as your blog photo. Cuz the hair is just that good.

Unknown said...

Very cute!!

Unknown said...

@lattegirl - Thank you! You know, I think that is a trick of light, because most of my greys are in the front, and you know what's really odd? I like them. I have these silvery hairs in with my pink - it's cute. Ok, am I weird, or what? I changed the pic - just for you! :D

@Sindy - Thank you very much! :)

debi said...

I love the hair! I wish I could go with shorter hair, but it doesn't look good on me, you look really good.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, mom!! (At first, I really thought you were my "Momma" HAHAHA! But she's already seen my hair, so the comment didn't make sense... Now I get it, though! LOL!)