Thursday, May 31, 2007

Outsource, shmoutsource

"I can't afford to outsource! I have so much to do and I am so overwhelmed and I just can't seem to get it all done and there just aren't enough hours in the day!"

All of the big name marketers, like Alice Seba, who I've looked up to for years, say you've got to outsource if you're ever going to get anywhere with your own business. And for all this time, I've been thinking I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I need it to move forward, but, I can't afford it, so I can't accomplish what I need to in order to move forward. Aggghhh!

NOT ANYMORE! .... Enter on to the scene, our entrepeneur's hero of the year, DoMyStuff.com!! Now you can pick and choose the tasks that you want someone else to do, and negotiate a price - that you can afford - and get the help you need! Totally awesome!



(I am not sure why YouTube decided my video needed to be blurry, it wasn't blurry on my computer. Hey, perhaps I need some help with videos... I gotta go, I'll see you later! I'm going to DoMyStuff.com to look for someone who can help me with my videos!)
_________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of my house exactly. I just spent the morning attacking the kitchen which piled up while I was trying to get the dishwasher to clean itself out yesterday, and I still have laundry to put away...and bills URGH! Bills should be banned!

Unknown said...

Yep - it's a never-ending nightmare!

Maybe not anymore, though! Have you signed up over there yet?

Dude - it will totally kick butt when there are more people in more cities accessing the site!