Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This house is so quiet today...

It's really weird - I keep wondering where all the noise has gone....

Oh yeah! It went to school! HAHAHA!

I had six kiddos here all day yesterday and it was a happy, bustling, busy house!

Sammie had a friend spend the night, and we were babysitting my two precious little nieces - they are four and five. And they are the cutest little things!

It was pleasant out weather-wise, so they spent a good portion of the day out back playing tag, hide and seek, and jumping rope - oh, and riding bikes and scooters.

I could keep the window open just a bit so I could keep an ear on them and it was really a pleasant day!

Sammie took such good care of her cousins yesterday, even cooking their Ramen noodles for them. I tried to get up and do it, but, I was promptly informed that they wanted Sammie to do it! So cute!

So today seems a bit anti-climactic, sort of like the day after Christmas....

I think I'll make it...

No comments: