Thursday, February 01, 2007

Foiled again! No snow!

I am so bummed!! You would think that I was the kid and they were the mama's!

Hehehe

We were told that we would more than likely have some type of frozen precipitation to wake up to!
The teachers even told the kids what would happen in the event such frozen wondrous precipitation did grace our terrain.

They would possibly have a late arrival time, in which case the buses would run at 11am. That is pretty cool that they do that. Well, especially since I don't have a car right now. Well, I do - but, some cute redneck contractor takes off in it every morning.

I think, for me, it all boils down to missing Dallas and feeling guilt over having ripped them out of their home city. See - Dallas has had, I think, two freezing precip. times - of several days each!

And upon hearing that, the kids were, of course, upset. So I feel like I owe them a frozen day, you know?

And I love it when they have them, anyway, too...

Everyone just gets so excited!! And they fight, too - sure, but, that is what siblings do.

So Dallas got some. Now Huntsville and Chattanooga got some. I've got a friend in a small town near Huntsville (AL, that is) and a friend in Chattanooga - her name is Alli and her son, Fuller is so darn cute!!! Here he is playing in the snow - Fuller in the snow! So cute! (Even though he stole our snow!) ;)

It would seem that the snow is taunting me, teasing me, tormenting me - "You owe your kids! You owe your kids! Nanny nanny boo boo!"

And yes, I had another 'moving away from Dallas' dream the other night.

Man, this moving across the country stuff is hard!

No comments: