Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Well, bless my bippy!

...and smack me upside the head!

My husband not only didn't forget my 15th sobriety birthday - he brought me flowers - and a pie!

A just-for-one-cute-as-can-be cherry pie! (Cherry pie is my favorite!)

How wonderfully sweet is that?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aren't they pretty? And see the cute little cherry pie box?

And see how cute the little one-woman pie is?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's a close-up of the flowers - I think I might try this again tomorrow and see if I can get it not blurry....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And then, to top it off - my brother called to tell me Happy Birthday, too!

So Micky and Mark are tops in my book right now! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! You done good, gal!