Friday, March 01, 2013

Hippie Hodgepodge, That's Me!

I am going to be moving this blog over to http://hippiehodgepodge.blogspot.com very soon. When I lost my main site with the super cool name that I loved so very much - Hippie Spelunker - I had a plan to at least hold on to some semblance of the name. I was going to hang onto the Blogger blog of it.

I have now, however, decided to completely divorce myself from that lovely name. Because they are muddling it up. Schmodaddy snatched up the domain, under the name "Mary Mix", who lives at a nonexistent address. Nonexistent chick at a nonexistent address. Psh. Whatever. But now they are posting links to their spammy diet content over there and I've just decided what I probably should have decided from the get-go ...that it is time to just give them the name completely so I'm not associated with that crap.

So anyway, I'm giving ya'll fair warning. I will soon transfer this site over to HippieHodgepodge.blogspot.com. Those stupid dummies. Whatever.

The cool thing is, though, that now I get to be "The Hodgepodge Girl". And I like that. I've bought three domains in the Hodgepodge family so far, and I am going to buy at least one more pretty soon.

So pooh on them, they've "given" me a blog network. I'll be takin' names and kickin' butts all over the internet.

Woohoo!!

No comments: