Friday, December 28, 2007

Vote for Kyle Cease

I was reading Jason Moffat's blog, and he so generously shared (haha!) with us this video of his friend, Kyle Cease - doing stand up. I'm a little sarcastic, because, the firestorm that ensued in Jason's comments was amazing! Let me just tell you, straight up, there is some very colorful language in Kyle's act. And some of Jason's subscribers were none too happy with that fact.

Kyle is darn funny, though - I enjoyed his humor. Watch the video of Kyle Cease and see what you think. And then, if you like it as much as I did, go vote for him!



I enjoyed it so much, that I visited Kyle's MySpace page and watched some more videos there, too! I absolutely loved 'The Real World' - cracked me up! Especially the bloopers at the end - I was busting up right along with Kyle and his friend!

No comments: