Sunday, December 16, 2007

Very cool dog tags!

I just received the coolest dog tag for Shawn in the mail! Check it out:

I know, I know, my picture sucks. As luck would have it, though, just when I want to show you something, my camera battery dies. And apparently, my scanner needs to retire to greener pastures. Gah! It is just all of a sudden, giving me the worst possible scans. It is definitely time to upgrade in that department, but, this post is not about scanners, it is about wicked cool dog tags!

I was so excited when I opened the package, because, I had thought that the dog tags were plastic and on key chain-length chains. However, it is metal and on a necklace-length chain. It is so nice. I was trying to save it for Shawn to give to him on Christmas, but, I just could not help myself! I had to give it to him! He was so excited! He totally loves it! He wears it every single day!

The band teacher was even impressed! And just as I suspected, Sammie wants one and Patrick isn't really interested. Oh! I'd love to send my nieces and nephew one, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Picture realy looks like you would apply some special photoshop effect:)