Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Devil Boy Amy


Devil Boy Amy
Originally uploaded by patsmomlisa
My friend, Amy, showed me a really cool new Firefox Addon. Do you see how pretty I was able to make her? Heehee!

My friends and I always try to keep each other up to date on the newest Addons available through Firefox. We are diehard Firefox fans! (Uh-oh, except for Suni, who seems to have defected on us last week. Oh, for shame!)

This addon is called Picnik and their main website is here: Picnik. I have been using Jing from Techsmith for a while now, so it will be interesting to see how this compares. So far, I'm completely thrilled with it. I even see something in there for a post that's been brewing in my head all morning. So Picnik is on the same page with me - that's a plus, for sure!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Umm. Is there something you'd like to share with the class, Lisa? LOL!

Unknown said...

Uh, no ma'm ...uh, I was just, uh - takin' notes here...yeah...uh...