Monday, October 22, 2007

Lots of knives for Mark - oh no!

We've discovered lots of really neat things out here in our new town. One of the things that thorougly interested Mark, my knife-addicted man, is Bear Cutlery. He has been so excited to have a knife manufacturer so close to us - and I, of course, have been so nervous. I tell you, if there is one thing that man can spend money on - it's knives! Eeks! We may be living in a box under a bridge - filled with knives - before too long! The tidbit about that business that I found so interesting, was that Swiss Army actually bought Bear Cutlery at one point, but, one of the original owners of Bear Cutlery, recently bought it back from Swiss Army. I would love to know the details of how that all went down. I think it's time for me to go on a Google journey - I can spend half a day tracking stuff like that down! The internet has turned us all into private investigators, huh? ;)

No comments: