Sunday, August 12, 2007

Lack of energy

I really have a lack of energy lately. I mean, I've always kind of been that way - ever since I was a child. I can remember being at soccer practice and just wishing that the hour would hurry up and finish. Funny, I never felt that way when I was at gymnastics. I guess a passion for the activity distracted me from my tired body. I think blogging does that for me a lot these days, too. That is definitely a cool thing.

My mom and my grandma had it, too, so I always just kind of figured it would be something I would have to live with. And with triple digit temperatures right now, I guess it's not really surprising to feel weak. But you know, I've often wondered about getting a colon cleanse, because, I've heard so much good stuff about them. People talk about how they felt immediately energetic, and they felt better than they have felt in years. Some people even say they felt better than they ever have. But I was talking to my mother-in-law about it one day, and she said that she had one years ago. And she said that she didn't notice any difference in the way that she felt. So I wonder if all that I've heard is just advertising bologna.

Oh well, one thing that I know to do is to drink more water. That always makes me feel better. And with these scorching temperatures, hydrating myself is definitely a good thing!

No comments: