Monday, July 30, 2007

This house might just do me in!

Oh my gawd! If it's not one thing, it's another, with this old house! Sammie came to me last week, one of our days of hosting a bunch of kids over! (Of course!) And said that the bathroom faucets were leaking underneath the cabinet in their bathroom. UGH! So then I had to drill it into six children's heads, who were busy with water guns and water balloons, not to use the bathroom sink to wash their hands. I told them to come in the kitchen to wash up. The kids were so busy having a good time and were just so hyper, I don't know that any of them heard me. Well, I take that back - I do know that Shawn heard me, because I saw him come in the kitchen to wash up yesterday morning. And by that time, he didn't need to anymore. Hey - at least I know one of them actually heard me and remembered! Ha!

No comments: