Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Please be careful on playground slides!

I have been meaning to post about this for a while now, and keep not getting to it. Well, for a subject like this, I think, it's better late than never - especially since it is still summer!

I was in total shock when my friend, Laura, aka LalaGirl - Twinfinite Chaos, told us about what happened to her sweet child, Mallory! She was burned very badly on a playground slide. This was a plastic slide - and through her swimsuit! She got second degree burns on her little bum - how completely awful!

Please go read her post about it: Burned by a Playground Slide

And help spread the word to all your friends and family!
Post a Comment