Tuesday, July 31, 2007

One Word Meme

My sweet friend, Deb, of Surviving NJ, tagged me for this fun one-word meme. You just have to answer all the following questions, and you can only use one word for the answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? Beside.

2. Relationship? Yes.

3. Your hair? Messy.

4. Work? Trying.

5. Your sister? Sweet.

6. Your favorite thing? Computers.

7. Your dream last night? Nope.

8. Your favorite drink? Soda.

9. Your dream car? Frontier.

10. The room you’re in? Office.

11. Your shoes? Off.

12. Your fears? Money.

13. What do you want to be in 10 years? A-lister.

14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? Computer.

15. What are you not good at? Moderation.

16. Muffin? Chocolate.

17. One of your wish list items? Car.

18. Where you grew up? Dallas.

19. Last thing you did? Computer.

20. What are you wearing? Cozies.

21. What aren’t you wearing? Make-up.

22. Your pet? Puppy.

23. Your computer? Life.

24. Your life? Challenging.

25. Your mood? Edgy.

26. Missing? Burnett's.

27. What are you thinking about right now? Noise.

28. Your car? Nada.

29. Your kitchen? Small.

30. Your summer? Short.

31. Your favorite color? Yellow.

32. Last time you laughed? Today.

33. Last time you cried? Yesterday.

34. School? Ick.

35. Love? Internet.


Now I have to tag a few peeps to follow suit, and I think I'll pick:

Jo, over at Tiny Dog Blog

and

Kimberly, over at The Adventures of Super-Mommy and Spit Up Boy

So get to it, ladies! Happy 7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I thought that short answer meme was pretty amusing. Constraints definitely force you to have to do things differently (kind of like how poetry forces you to write differently).

Unknown said...

Exactly, Derek! And it was so funny, because, so many of my answers were 'computers'...'internet'...that it was getting embarassing! LOL So I forced myself to take my second 'reaction' word and put it in!