Tuesday, March 06, 2007

She's off to Spain again...

My mother is traveling to Spain again. It sounds like a really amazing place!

I would love to go there one day - the pictures are just gorgeous! And how neat to be in a city that is so old and has such a history!

I'm not sure if she'll be staying in Barcelona again, but, I found some really neat hotels in Barcelona! From a hostel, to a five star hotel - there are some very interesting places to stay there!

And some of the architecture is so cool, because it is so different than ours. And I love their modern designs! This modern, four-star hotel, The Fira Palace Barcelona, has an amazingly beautiful swimming pool!

The Old Town Apartments Barcelona, which gets three stars, is actually different apartments all over the city. I really like the look and feel of the living area/kitchen of this one - and what a cool staircase!

Check this out - what an amazing staircase in this one star hostel called the 4 Fun Hostel. I've always wondered what it would be like to stay in a hostel - I imagine it would be kind of neat - like a community, sort of hippie feel to it! Just perfect for me, eh?

I hope my mom has a blast in Spain - I can't wait to hear all about it when she gets back!
Post a Comment