Friday, February 23, 2007

Why do I blog?

There's another meme in town and this time the question is - What are five reasons why you blog?

I was tagged by Teri, from the wonderful blog, Mother Earthbeats - check her out!

1. "Mom! All my friends are doing it!" Ha-ha! Seriously, though - a lot of my online friends have been blogging for years, and this was just one more way for me to connect with them and swap stories, etc...

2. I fancy myself a writer, and without an education, or any formal training, a blog is a good place to get my feet wet and see what spews forth!

3. Bookworm Broadcast was started to support my children's personalized letters business, My Very Own Mail. It allows me to share cool information with my customers, and allows them to get to know me better.

4. I am loving blogging so much, and there are so many opportunities out there for monetizing your blogs, and for getting paid to blog - that getting paid is one of my big reasons for blogging. It allows me to remain at home for my children, as opposed to be stuck in some office all day.

5. Naturally Lisa was started to hold myself more accountable in my spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical health.

So those are some of the reasons that I blog!

I think I'll tag: Loretta, Donna Leigh, and Sindy

2 comments:

Loretta @ Stitching the Night Away said...

Working on mine now....this was actually a good question to ask myself today.

Unknown said...

I thought the question was quite timely, myself! :)